Security Incidents mailing list archives

Port 5552?

From: lupe () lupe-christoph de (Lupe Christoph)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:09:05 +0100

I've seen several TCP SYN packets for this port on one of the firewalls
I maintain. Grepping through October's logs, I found a few more on
another firewall.

What I can't find is what uses this port. A Google search came up with
Mac error codes and phone numbers.

Anybody know? I'm just curious, and I want to put an entry in my
/etc/services to have a name for it in the log analysis.

Thanks!
Lupe Christoph
--
| lupe () lupe-christoph de       |           http://www.lupe-christoph.de/ |
| Big Misunderstandings #6398: The Titanic was not supposed to be        |