Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Security contacts for cnn,time.com,usatoday,and boston globe needed

From: batz <batsy () vapour net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:56:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 28 May 2002, zeno wrote:

:If anyone has contact information for the above websites please forward it along. Usually
:this list seems to have pretty quick responses even for large sites.

Add NYTimes to that. I had an issue with them a while back and
both calls and emails were unanswered after I recorded a few megs of
whisker-like activity from an address registered to them. This was
weeks _after_ the Lamo articles on SF regarding this very problem
at their site.

--
batz