Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: SQL port probe repeats

From: "David Barnett" <dbarn064 () earthlink net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 09:54:04 -0500

I have seen similiar activity from a couple of IPs from France. They had
broken into a computer of a company I was doing a vuln assessment on and set
up an ftp server to share movies and software.
SQL port probes were seen also. This was on Saturday and I have yet to get
access to all log files.
david b