Security Incidents mailing list archives

RPC EXPLOIT statdx

From: "John Stauffacher" <stauffacher () chapman edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:05:32 -0800

In the past few days my firewall has picked up a surge of rpc related
exploits (statdx) coming from the UK and various other off-shore sites.
Anyone else see any strange rpc related activity, or am I just suddenly
the target of pissed off script kiddies.

++
John Stauffacher
Network Administrator
Chapman University