Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Any one seen any evidence of "Code Blue?"

From: Pedro Miller Rabinovitch <pedro () cipher com br>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:58:16 -0300

Why have I not seen anything on this list about the "Code Blue"
worm?  I have received some alerts and news stories about a "Code
Blue" worm:
(...)
What is curious is the lack of discussion about it in a forum where
I would expect to see it discussed.

Michael,

  try focus-ms () securityfocus com. There have been a couple of threads
re: Code Blue prevention/resources there. However, it is true I have
seen no signs of its activity so far...

    Pedro.
--
Pedro Miller Rabinovitch
Gerente Geral de Tecnologia

_____
"Segurança em TI - uma especialidade Cipher Technology"