Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Code Red gone to sleep?

From: hvdkooij () vanderkooij org
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 01:29:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Jay D. Dyson wrote:

      We were discussing on the Early Bird Developers list that none of
us have seen any Code Red scans since September 30th.

It seems CodeRed isn't dead yet. I just logged an access attempt to
default.ida from a Korean machine that seem to be infected with some
strand.

The server reported on port 80:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0