Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Antionline.com

From: Jason Lewis <jlewis () jasonlewis net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:15:01 -0500

From the Antionline mailing list:

Greetings All:

Hellloooo...  Is there anybody out there?

Well, thanks to a network solutions goof up, and local telco, our
transition has been anything but seamless.  But, finally, dns issues
have been resolved, and our new addresses are slowly beginning to
propagate themselves across the internet.

In the mean time, you can still get the latest security news by
visiting our site via its IP address: http://63.108.181.201

Also, since my personal e-mail is in the dark as well, you can e-mail
me if you need to via my uber yahoo account, johnvranesevich () yahoo com

Yours Lost Somewhere In CyberSpace,
John Vranesevich
Founder, AntiOnline

AntiOnline MailList Addresses:
  Post message: antionline () onelist com
  Subscribe:    antionline-subscribe () onelist com
  Unsubscribe:  antionline-unsubscribe () onelist com
  List owner:   antionline-owner () onelist com

Visit Us Online:
  http://www.AntiOnline.com
The Internet's Information Security Super Center!