Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: anyone else seen an increase in sunrpc scans these days?

From: Matthew Hallacy <mhallacy () MERCURY XTRATYME COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 02:27:38 -0600

I've had these addresses nmap at least one of our network blocks in the
past 24-48 hours:

151.36.192.130
203.199.75.156
203.66.191.201
208.177.150.213
210.235.103.210
210.240.238.59
211.47.221.37
211.47.221.7
212.93.130.115
24.9.120.8
63.200.250.150
64.229.193.243
64.248.82.38

Hats off to sprint for putting us in the middle of a block that they
usually pass out to cable modem providers.

                                Matthew S. Hallacy
                                XtraTyme Technologies
                                Systems/Network Administrator