Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: A rise

From: Glenn Forbes Fleming Larratt <glratt () IO COM>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:02:14 -0600

Ach. That would explain the scan we saw this morning out of Morocco
(I think? .ma?) -

        - rpc scan of our entire Class B, in about 22 mins, at 1224 UTC;

        - bind scan of our entire Class B, in about 22 mins, at 1335 UTC;

        - ftp scan of our Class B ( which I interrupted by blocking their
                traffic, *thank* you), at 1357 UTC - they got through
                about 60% of it in about 13 mins.

        -g