Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Virus(Satanik)

From: Gregg Bragg <gregg.bragg () BANKOFAMERICA COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:23:05 -0500

Symantec is dissecting samples and expressing some concern but no write up.
It's also been TOO quiet for some time now.

There's a write - up here though
http://ealaddin.com/home/csrt/valerts.asp

BRAD GRIFFIN <b.griffin () CQU EDU AU> on 02/15/2001 08:29:36 PM

Please respond to BRAD GRIFFIN <b.griffin () CQU EDU AU>