Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Code Red, anyone?

From: Pluto <pluto () stderr de>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:29:29 +0200

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 07:46:27AM -0700, Pat Wilson wrote:
Just to confirm - I've spotted an infestation here (only one so
far; we blocked access to machines that had been infested on the
19th and hadn't heard had been cleaned up).  This one even had
the Chinese Web site...

  Snort reported 9 "WEB-IIS ISAPI .ida attempt" in the last 20 min. Just
20 IP-numbers.

  Gruss

--
  Pluto   -   SysAdmin of Hades
  Free information! Freedom through knowledge. Wisdom for all!! =:-)