Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Korea a classic ? was: IP blacklist

From: do.geun.jo () KR ARTHURANDERSEN COM (Cho, Douglas)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 13:56:14 +0900

Dear INCIDENTS readers,

After some correspondence with overseas security people,
I found that I may add value in handling incidents cases originated from kr
domain.

What I can do will be still limited to IP queries to find responsible
administrators, phone calls and feedback mails to whom
noticed me such incidents, however, I think at least those people can hear that
their reports are not buried to the ground.
Instead of sitting down with sighs upon what I read about kr domain, I want to
help, though it may become a demanding avocation.

kr domain deserves what has been said, but I hope not in the future.

Yours Sincerely,

Douglas(Dogeun) Cho
CISA, MCSE, CCNA, CPA

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are
not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the
message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In
such case, you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately. If you or
your employer does not consent to Internet email messages of this kind, please
advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in
this message are not given or endorsed by my firm or employer unless otherwise
indicated by an authorized representative independent of this message.