Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Korea (was RE: ?)

From: hooper () POST QUEENSU CA (Andy Hooper)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:48:14 -0500

Another Korean scan. Did anyone EVER get ANY reply to an abuse report
from Korea ? Either Koreans cannot read English or they just don't care.

Quick generalizations don't serve anyone well. To answer your question,
yes, I have received reasonable responses from samsung.co.kr and snu.ac.kr.
Many other reports have not been responded to, but this is not much
different from my experience with any other part of the world, including nl,
us, lv, ...

-  Andy Hooper  -  Information Technology Services  -  Queen's University  -