Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: A slap on the wrist...?

From: Jan Muenther <jan () RADIO HUNDERT6 DE>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:03:42 +0200

All you're missing is probably just the fact that there are a lot of
overly paranoid, trigger-happy, dudes on this list who don't yet really
know how to tell the difference between a real threat and a lamer
speeding by in a hot-rod on the next street over....

I think you really, really got my wrong here, and I'm not willing
to respond to obvious trolls... But calling me trigger-happy for
asking what measures would apply best seems inappropriate to me.
Oh, and yes, I could tell this guy was ultra-lame, as you could
have understood from the posting. Still, I did ask myself whether
it would make sense to give such a helplessly dumb kIddI3 a slap
on the wrist so he knows somebody is actually noticing what he
does and does not approve of it.

You call me paranoid? I don't consider that an insult.

Bye, Jan
--
Radio HUNDERT,6 Medien GmbH Berlin
- EDV -