Honeypots mailing list archives

HoneyMole 2.0 RC5

From: Pedro Inacio <pedro.inacio () honeynet org pt>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:07:30 +0100

Hello,

version RC5 is now available for testing.

You can download it at the following URL:
http://www.honeynet.org.pt/index.php/HoneyMole

This RC version presents some bug fixes and a very useful new functionality:

- You can now add/delete/change client configuration files without stopping the other existing tunnels. To add a new client, just create a new configuration file with all the wanted parameters and then send a -HUP signal to the parent process; To delete a client, just delete the configuration file and then send a -HUP signal to the parent process; To change some parameters in a configuration file, just edit the file, change what you want and then send a -HUP signal to the parent process.

I'm planning this version to be the latest RC before the 2.0 final release. Just some small fixes and code cleanup should be done.

Your feedback is crucial, so I want to remind that you can subscribe HoneyMole mailing list at: