Honeypots mailing list archives

Call for Participation 6th Telecom and Informatics Conference

From: "Bill McCarty" <wbmccarty () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:07:00 -0800

The 6th Telecom and Informatics Conference will be held March 22-24 in
Dallas, Texas, USA. The conference will include a session pertaining
to honeynets, honeypots, and related information security technology.
You can read more about the conference at
http://wseas.org/conferences/2007/texas/teleinfo/.

In order to offer the session, we are seeking volunteers willing to
review submitted papers and otherwise lend appropriate academic credit
to the session. If you are willing to support the session, please send
me e-mail briefly describing your background and qualifications.

It is important that we obtain the participation of several academics
who are involved in honeypot-related research and who have published
on that subject. However, others who have published one or more papers
in the discipline of information security are welcome to serve.

Please do not send papers or proposals at this time. Once we have
assembled a suitable review board for the session, we will issue a
separate call for papers with specific instructions for submitting
papers.

I look forward to hearing from many of you and meeting at least some
of you at the conference.

--
Bill McCarty, Ph.D.
Professor of Information Technology