Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Honeywall CDROM Roadmap

From: Lance Spitzner <lance () honeynet org>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:24:18 -0600

For the past couple of weeks several people have asked some good
questions about where the Honeynet Project's research is headed.
Below is a roadmap of one of our technologies, the Honeywall CDROM.
This should hopefully give you a better idea of where we are going,
and what to expect.

Do you guys have any repository (CVS/SVN?) open for outside access?

I'm heading out to the airport in about 10 minutes, so unfortunately I don't have time for more detailed response your questions deserve. I get back Wed morning and look forward to following-up then. Short answer, you make an excellent suggestion, we already have our CVS guru Jeff Nathan looking at options on how to best do this.

So sometimes we want to help, but do not know what we can do.

Once again, good point. If you folks can be so kind and wait untill Wed when I get back, I'll follow-up then. :)

Thanks!

lance