Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: honeywall/pot on same host

From: "William Woodhams" <William.Woodhams () wegmans com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:14:36 -0400

I personally prefer having it on two different systems.  Reason being I
can monitor both of them separately and if I need to I can restart my
honeywall without having to affect my honeypot itself.  Also it allows
me to report on if the honeywall was breached only or if someone
actually got into the honeypot.

Bill Woodhams
Systems Technician
Development Group-Technical Systems
(585)429-3183
William.Woodhams () wegmans com

Newcastle United signs Michael Owen...Enough Said!