Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Capturing and analyzing data on different honeywalls

From: "Frank S Posluszny, III" <fsp () mitre org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:44:22 -0400

Haven't done that myself, but I would think it'd just be copying over
the right config files, and then transferring updates to the database
and pcap files as needed.

This page looks like it might be helpful:
  http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~cviecco/distributed_roo/index.html
A little more involved than you want, but should give you the technical
details of what needs mimicking.

-fsp