Honeypots mailing list archives

Honeypot user survey (http://surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=116631237638)

From: "Andrew Lamb" <arl7969 () rit edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 14:11:23 -0400

Hello,

My name is Andrew Lamb, and I am the project coordinator for the Distributed Honeypot Project. I recently created a
short, 10 question anonymous survey to better understand the intentions, abilities, and needs of the honeypot and
honeynet community.

I would like to collect your thoughts and use the results in a summarizing whitepaper and for future research topics.
No personal information will be collected or aggregated to your responses. By submitting your responses to this survey
you agree to the use of your responses as public information. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact
alamb () mail rit edu.

The survey may be found at: http://surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=116631237638

Thank you for your time,
Andrew Lamb