Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Honeyd import site failed

From: "Soi, Dhruv" <dsoi () ipolicynetworks com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:28:58 +0530

I faced the similar problem sometime back and now couldn't exctly recall how did i troubleshoot that. But I do remember
that I tried changing IPs of hosts. You can also try the same, like IP of my honeyd is 172.16.16.111 and I have defined
hosts from 172.16.16.112-120 so same subnet and its working....Previously I was trying it with 10.x.x.x and 192.x.x.x
for hosts and IP of honeyd box was 172.x.x.x and I was getting similar sort of errors.

I hope this hit and trial method should resolve you problem...