Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Protocol accounting analysis program?

From: "Tenorio, Leandro" <LTenorio () intelaction com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:54:48 -0300

        There're at least 3 different ways to do that, if you need it
for internet connections your firewall can do that using either using
syslog or build in reporting, for internal user you could also use RMON
on any SNMP/RMON capable switch, the last one, you could use any packet
snifer on windows / linux to do the trick, I'm using a combination of
the first two @ our site.