Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Undergraduate student Research topic about the Honeypots or Honeynet

From: Miled Fathia <mfat21 () yahoo fr>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 00:53:08 +0100 (CET)

i'm in the same case of you alan
if you get help or you could collect some information
, it will be nice from you to let me know
thanks

 --- Alan Chung <alanchung666 () yahoo com hk> a écrit :

Hi all,

I am bachelor degree final year student.
I am interesting in network security, and my final
year project will working about Honeypots or
Honeynet.

My final year project topic is "Profiling Security
Threats with Honeypots"

The project plan is deploy a centralized database to
collect the data and design user interface. Then
using the user interface to summarize, profiling and
report the threats.

But I have few confuse about my topic. Because my
topic may be across two topics in the honeynet
project recommend project topics list, they are
"Profiling" and "Honeynet Phase IV".
I am first time to doing a research, so I afraid
that my topic can it working with this two topics.
And I don't my topic can work or not.

I am very interesting in working with you and
learning more about this area.

Thanks !

Alan. ~^_^~

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. A
télécharger gratuitement sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com