Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Honey VS Vinegar

From: "lubomir nistor" <lubon_ () web de>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:41:30 +0100

Hmm.. I think Stephan doesn't understand the concept of P2P..
He just increased traffic on the network nothing else.. who would care to
look into the list of milions of IP addresses present on P2P networks?
Especially without knowing who is the source root in the distribution tree..

And I really enjoy observing those posting "HACK ME!" on IRC (and being
kicked after that :)

The basic approach to problem solving is identification of the problem;
analysis and then resolution. I'm not sure whether trial by error would
comply to this, but its not a very scientific approach.
I think the psychological approach is the best way. Just apply well
documented marketing strategies and tactics..

There is not much to be said here.. Just rtfmm (m stands for marketing :-)

Regards