Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: {Spam?} Honeywall running on SPARC?

From: Haris Koutsouris <harisk () epmhs gr>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:53:30 +0300

exactly my point. Furthermore, i had in mind an sbus architecture while an ultra 5 has pci bus which makes it feasible to add extra ethernets.

But i still wonder if it makes any sence to pursue any other architectures than i386 or perhaps X86_64. I think it would be a waste of resources. Any thoughts ???