Honeypots mailing list archives

Sebek data quality - NoSEBrEaK

From: Maximillian Dornseif <dornseif () informatik rwth-aachen de>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:09:56 -0700

Hi,

we have been researching the potential quality of data collected by Sebek for some time now. Our results where published in a paper at the Information Assurance Workshop called "NoSEBrEaK - Attacking Honeynets" and a presentation at the BlackHat Briefings Las Vegas 2004 called "NoSEBrEaK - Defeating Honeynets".

The paper, the presentations, the tools we have written during our research and some demonstration videos can be found at http://blogs.23.nu/antlab/stories/4377 , where you also might leave any comments on the project.

Max Dornseif

--
Maximillian Dornseif, Dipl. Jur., CISSP
Laboratory for Dependable Distributed Systems, RWTH Aachen University