Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: pcap log analysis

From: Edward Balas <ebalas () iu edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:32:32 -0500

Hey Joe,

Can you provide a bit more detail on what your configuration
was with the sebek server that crashed on you?  For instance
were you using sbk_upload.pl to consume the extracted data?  Also
can you send me a copy of the offending file? I attempted to duplicate
but have been unsuccessful. Mostly because I am not sure that I have the correct file, on linux I believe the equiv. files are in /usr/share/zoneinfo,
but...