Honeypots mailing list archives

Honeywall CDROM Subscription

From: Lance Spitzner <lance () honeynet org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:04:57 -0500

<DISCLAIMER: Contribution Posting>

The Honeynet Project is announcing the Honeywall CDROM subscription program. The CDROM Subscription is a program that allows you to help contribute to the Honeynet Project and its research, while at the same time receiving the latest and greatest in honeynet technology and information. Twice a year you receive the latest Honeywall bootable CDROM, KYE whitepapers, tools, and documentation. In addition, you receive a newsletter that covers all the new work that has occurred in the past six months. While all of this information is freely available on our website, you get it delivered on your doorstep twice a year, in an easy to use format. In addition, your contribution will grealy help our research, allowing us to cover such expenses as hardware, software, and travel.

http://www.honeynet.org/funds/cdrom.html

</DISCLAIMER>

lance