Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Error running honeyd-0.7a-beta2 kit

From: "Roshen Chandran" <roshen.chandran () paladion net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 08:57:15 +0530

James,

The Honeyd toolkit needs to be expanded to /usr/share/honeyd folder.
That ought to fix the "honeyd: fopen(xprobe2.prints): No such file or
directory" error message.

For simulating routers and virtual networks, you could check out this
Honeyd networking tutorial:
http://www.paladion.net/papers/simulating_networks_with_honeyd.pdf

Thanks!
-Roshen