Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: Keystroke Logger bash patch on honeynet.org

From: "Barnett, Ryan C." <Ryan.Barnett () atf gov>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:50:59 -0500

You need to edit the talker line of the (logme) section to point to the host were you want these logs sent to.  By
default, it logs to 10.1.1.1 -

############
talker("10.1.1.1", message);
############

Change this to your syslog server, or better yet to a non-existant IP and let your sniffer pick it up.

Most Respectfully,
Ryan C. Barnett
SANS: GCFA, GCIH, GCUX, GSEC
Department of Justice - ATF