Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: honeyd logs and graphics

From: John Lyons <john.lyons () heanet ie>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:08:28 +0000

We used honeyview until the recent upgrade to honeyd-0.8.
Honeyview patch no longer works, has anyone built a solution
for logfile analysis via HTTP which works in a similiar way
that they would like to share with the community ?

John

We also had kind of the same setup and used Apache/PHP combination to
generate nice little graphs with interactive components. It works like a
charm and shouldn't be too difficult to realize.

Best regards
Reto Baumann - GCIA, GSEC, CCNA

Hi All,
I make a program to export honeyd logs to a mysql database, but i can't
found a free tool, like cristal report, for linux 7.3. I want to make
graphical report whit the gathered data.

Do you know some free tool for that? thanks

--
John Lyons              Phone:  +353-1-660-9040
Network Engineer        Fax:    +353-1-660-3666