Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: send problem on honeyd win32

From: "Philippe Bogaerts" <xxradar () radarhack com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:31:49 +0200

Hello, i have checked this ... (other traffic is working fine to existing
hosts)
ex ping from 192.168.10.44 to 192.168.10.66 (machine running honeyd) is
working
   ping from 192.168.10.44 to 192.168.10.55 (virtual machine) is not
receiving the reply, although honeyd says it sends it in debug mode.  There
is no arp problem, or honeyd cannot seem to find the correct mac address. Is
there entry in the honeyd.conf to force it to use the correct interface ? I
suppose it uses the win32 arp entries and route entries ?

Tx