Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: Status of Lucidic.net ?

From: Stephen Holcroft <stephen_holcroft () hotmail com>
Date: 5 Jun 2003 17:53:03 -0000

Hello,

Not really sure what happened to the site, the only contact with Andrew
Lamb (admin) I had was through alamb () lucidic net. One day the site just
dropped off the net.

The 2 papers I wrote, for those still intrested are available at:-

www.holcroft.org/honey/index.html

They are old now (Redhat 6.2 hacks), but might be of intrest still.

Not sure how long they will be on the site for though, anyone intrested in
adding them to their site/project?

Best Regards,

Steve Holcroft

Hello,

Does anyone on this list know the status of the Lucidic.net website? DNS
records for Lucidic.net see to have disappeared a few months ago.

DNS servers ns1.granitecanyon.com + ns2.granitecanyon.com are still
authoritative for the Lucidic.net zone. However, they don't contain any
resource records for the website nor MX. Next to this, ns2 is completely
unreachable. The contact in the lucidic.net SOA is someone from
lucidic.net,
but there is no MX; and people from granitecanyon.com are not responsive.

Lucidic.net has published some really interesting papers relevant to the
Honeypot and IDS community. Although still available in Google's cache,
it'd
be nice to see them up online soon.

Anyone with more information?

Jacco Tunnissen