Honeypots mailing list archives

Re: No traffic nothing. Whats going on?

From: "Michael Anuzis" <michael_anuzis () hotmail com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 19:25:30 -0400

You're using the old brand. Hackers these days don't like Capilano anymore, or at least that's the word on the street. The topology itself looks correct, my guess is it's just the obsolete version of "honey" you're trying. Just my $0.02

Michael Anuzis, CCNA
Network Security Consultant
COO, Anuzis Networking Inc.