funsec mailing list archives

Sorry

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 12:50:31 -0700

I know it's a tragedy for his family and friends.  And co-workers, come to that.
 I've been dealing with enough of it myself, recently.

I'm sure it'll be poured over in the RISKS Digest to find out what went wrong,
and what lockout procedures should be followed when working in such a situation.

But I have to admit, my first reaction to the headline was:

"Skynet.  It begins."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33359005/man-crushed-to-death-by-robot-
at-car-factory

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any
clear question.                                       - Albert Camus
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade