funsec mailing list archives

Re: Rachel from Cardholder Services

From: Bruce Ediger <bediger () stratigery com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:16:19 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 30 Apr 2015, Kain, Rebecca (.) wrote:

I've kept them on for HOURS just to be a prick

Thank you!  The world needs more citizens that use spammer/scammer
resources so that the perps can't move along to less self-aware targets.

If we all keep phone cold-callers off hook for as long as possible,
the scam will become unprofitable. How will the scammers react to 25%
of all calls where a human agrees to talk to a scanner being time wasters?