funsec mailing list archives

Baaaah

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:33:42 -0800

Yes I know everyone is upset about the killings in France.  But I still wondered
why Cameron, Obama, and Harper all suddenly decided that now was a good time
to revive all the attempts at fighting encryption and creating a surveillance state.

Well, today I was reminded that, in the Chinese "zodiac," we are coming up on the
"Year of the Sheep."

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
                  I would like to take you seriously,
             but to do so would insult your intelligence.
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade