funsec mailing list archives

Is CWE Discussion List still operational?

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 17:45:43 -0500

CWE has a mailing list at cwe-research-list () lists mitre org. The list
address was provided by a colleague.

I tried sending a subscribe email to both
cwe-research-list () lists mitre org and
cwe-research-list-subscribe () lists mitre org, but they bounced.

Next, I tried to sign up though the web interface at
http://cwe.mitre.org/community/registration.html, but I never received
confirmation email (yes, I checked in:spam).

Is the address cwe-research-list () lists mitre org good?

Is Mitre's CWE Discussion List still operational?

If so, how does one sign up?

If not, where does one discuss CVE and CWEs (I need help in selecting
a CWE for a vulnerability).