funsec mailing list archives

PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES CAUSE GLOBAL WARMING!!!!

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 13:00:50 -0700

In a "its Friday in the Antipodes" tribute to conspiracy theorists everywhere (and
also those who promote themselves and their companies by inflating every minor
issue into a disaster [and one in particular]), I give you:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/huppke/ct-talk-huppke-pumpkin-
spice-latte-20140827-story.html

or (for those willing to risk the dangers of an unknown, but shorter, URL)

http://is.gd/6dKXnV

(In the interests of full disclosure, and adding absolutely no value to this posting: I
don't go to Starbucks often, but I have had the pumpkin spice latte on occasion
and thought them quite nice.  I had a horrible one about six years ago, and,
probably for unrelated reasons, have never had one since ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
 endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to
  forgo their use                                          - Galileo
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade