funsec mailing list archives

Re: Don't mess up your Web people ...

From: Daniël W. Crompton <daniel.crompton () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 10:20:07 +0200

This has been up for over a month, I saw it mentioned on HN YC. I don't
think the owner is going to pay up.

D.

On 8 October 2013 08:23, Steve Pirk <pirkster () gmail com> wrote:

I have a high school student in Mississippi I have been "tutoring" since
2010 who did this to a customer who stiffed him.
He asked me if that was a reasonable response, and I thought (you stiffed
a high school student?) I replied hell yeah.
The guy paid up the next day. It was awesome to hear him tell me about it.

Life is good :)

-- steve