funsec mailing list archives

Re: I'll believe corporations are people when they let them drive in the HOV lane ...

From: Paul Ferguson <fergdawgster () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:29:16 -0800

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 10:26 AM, John Bambenek
<bambenek.infosec () gmail com> wrote:

On 2/5/13 11:54 AM, Paul Ferguson wrote:
On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:39 AM, John Bambenek
<bambenek.infosec () gmail com> wrote:

It never gets old seeing the statement "voting contrary to their own
self-interest" because someone doesn't vote as you would have them do so.  I
harbor no illusions that both major parties are pretty worthless, but the
unmitigated gall of that statement alone is appalling.  You want to know why
our political system is screwed up, it's that exact mentality.

Spoken like a true Republican. :-)

- ferg

Republicans say shit like that too.  I may have run as one, but I'm an
equal opportunity partisan hater.  That's probably not accurate, my most
heated bile is reserved for Republicans.

I agree with you there, and there is enough to complain about
involving all parties, incumbents, etc.

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson