funsec mailing list archives

Re: Rachel from Cardmember Services.....

From: Richard Golodner <rgolodner () infratection com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:12:12 -0500

On Thu, 2012-11-01 at 19:33 -0400, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
They shift tactics, locations, strategies, methods, goals,
everything...
but (like The Terminator) they never, ever stop.

        Rich, I have found that to be very, very true.
        One sad component of all of this is that these shape shifters,
or should I say shady shifters is that some states seem to allow it.
Nevada and Florida are some of the biggest offenders based on my own
experience and aggravation.
        Richard