funsec mailing list archives

BC Lottery winnings

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 14:35:52 -0800

Well, I never expected to win the BC lottery, especially since I didn't buy a ticket
last week.  I'm also surprised the the "BC" lottery draw is held in Ontario, and that
the BC Lottery Corporation has apparently moved from Kamloops (BC) to the
UK.  (Where, of course, any BC winners of the "BC" lottery will have to submit
"foreign" claims ...)