funsec mailing list archives

Re: "Authors for Censorship" founder ...

From: Ned Fleming <ned () kaw us>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 13:02:28 -0600

On Fri, 7 Dec 2012 11:01:37 -0500, Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
wrote:

I know I've asked this before, but who is more dangerous to me and my
fellow citizens? An angry muslin pissed off at socio-economic
injustice? Or a politician who lies to gain office, "games" the
democracy, and grows personal wealth?

I've had bigger troubles from a pissed-off paisley, a mad mohair, and
a ticked-off taffeta. A knife fight with a vicious velvet was tops,
though.

--
Ned