funsec mailing list archives

Re: Twinkipocalypse averted

From: "Blanchard, Michael (InfoSec)" <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:36:05 +0000

Why don't we decapitate the Union organizer's heads, and stick their heads on a pick with a sign under saying "Head of
the last Union Steward... this is now a non union shop to keep costs down"  :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772