funsec mailing list archives

Re: Still think global warming is a myth?

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 14:18:58 -0400

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon &
Hannah <rmslade () shaw ca> wrote:
A third of the US population under extreme heat warnings.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/29/us/extreme-heat/index.html

Most of the security implications will, of course, be physical, but I'm sure there
will be some infosec problems springing to mind.

(In the meantime, it's been, and is still, cold and wet here in Vancouver all spring,
so if you want to get away from it all, we could hold a quickie emergency infosec
conference up here ...  :-)
The polar bears are not happy either.