funsec mailing list archives

Re: Consumer group accuses Hollywood of 'threatening politicians'

From: <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:43:59 -0500

" Is there anyone who would claim a PAC contribution is not a bride
(other than Congress and lobbyists)?"

Yes, a PAC contribution is certainly NOT a bride.....   now it's sure close to, if not a full on, BRIBE if you ask me
;-)

 Sorry, couldn't resist ;-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772