funsec mailing list archives

Re: Gonzalez is an idiot ...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 17:38:20 -0800

From:                   TR Shaw <tshaw () oitc com>
Date sent:              Sat, 09 Apr 2011 09:25:51 -0400

And checkout the sentencing paperwork. Its filled in with a typewriter.  Even in
my little town they don't have one any more. Maybe in my garage I have an old
dusty manual....

I have a spare in a trunk was a bunch of antique computer junk ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and
dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had
nothing else in the universe to do.                - Galileo Galilei
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade