funsec mailing list archives

Fwd: About Your Bank Draft!!!. I am Barrister John Floyd, I have been waiting for you to contact me for your conformable Bank Draft of $45.000.00 USD. Contact My email:( barrjohnfloyd.dept () live co uk ) Tel: +44-7024043543?

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:26:58 -0500

Just slid by Google's filters. The scam's message was in the subject
with an empty body.

Funniest part: when my grandmom first started with email, she would do
the same thing. One day she asked why email messages had to be so
short. I finally had to get her off AOL when she joined a seniors chat
room and was propositioned!

Jeff

To: info () beneficiary co uk