funsec mailing list archives

Re: 2011 Security Predictions?

From: "David Harley" <david.a.harley () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 09:24:33 -0000

Mobile Malware is like the fllying car, whatever year it is, it is just
2-3 years away...

I wonder why we play this game? In the "real" world, I mean, not on this
list. I appreciate the possibilities for satire.

I'm pretty sure the media (present company excepted) only ask us for this
stuff in order to prove yet again that we don't know anything. Or, even
worse, so that they can give their audience the Old Moore jive that they
believe it wants, without risking their own claims to infallibility.

--
David Harley CITP FBCS CISSP
Small Blue-Green World